Wrecking Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrecking Crew Stuff

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4v4 tourney

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SKILLZBOT
10 Posts
10 Posts

4v4 tourney Empty
PostSubject: 4v4 tourney   4v4 tourney Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:57 pm

Project X host 4 v 4 Community Tournament.

Over the next few weeks i will be looking for teams of 6 to sign up for a 4 v 4 knife tournament. I would like to see some clan representation in this but intermixed teams will also be encouraged. The reason you will have 6 is for 2 subs to be used at any time they are needed. The tournament it self will be a round robin style tournament with a schedule for all to follow. Since this is hosted by Pro X our servers will be used for this event.

WHAT TO EXPECT
You will play a set number of games against other teams. This all depends on the amount of interest taken in this event as well as ofcourse time as this does have to fit into a day. I am asking only those with time to do such things like this sign up as this will extend across several hours. These games will all be radomly set . since i cant show you its radom you will just have to trust me. I will pull names from a hat and in order from Prox knife preferred UK over to -xXx- TKE we will position all the groups until we are out of groups. After we pair you all off for round 1 a system similar to a ladder will take effect. this will continue until the set number of games has been played by all teams. Of course like i said depends on the number of teams. from this we can generate a scheduel.
EX. loser of game 2 plays winner of game 4.

SCORING
This 4 v 4 tournament will be like fighting in a normal scrim. you will have 10 mins as PAC and 10 mins as EU. After that the game is over. When the game is over the amount of deaths will be added up this will give the winner and the loser. The winner will recieve 2 points for a win and the loser will receive 1 point for the lose. In the case of a tie 5 min sudden death round will be played.

SEMI FINALS AND FINALS.
This will all be done in the same day. We wish to move as quickly as possible well having fun. When the round robin is over. we will all add the points up. The top 4 teams will then face off. In the event of a tie here, We will look at if the 2 teams in the tie faced each other. If yes, the winning team will advance. If they did not face each other, then We will look at your overall kills to determine who advances. This will be possible because we will have screen shots of all outcomes. Finaly we can then have semifinals and the winners go for 1st 2nd the losers go for 3rd 4th over all.

REFEREES
Pro X will stand in these positions. Incase of dispute, To take Screen shots and to make sure all is well. In short, they will admin the game and record scores.

IMPORTANT
Your team of 6 is set. period. if for some reason someone cant make it a replacement can be granted. How ever this is in extreme circumstance. If for some reason you cant play your match and you do not have atleast 4 players you forfit that match.

All Applications MUST be in no later then november 8th. The date of the tournament will be announced shortly after. This date will fall on one of the next 2 following saturdays. The 15th and the 22nd. Please be free here if you sign up.

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK IN ORDER TO SIGN UP YOUR TEAM.
Link to use: http://www.xgaming.ca/e107_plugins/survey/survey.php?4
Link to mirror: http://www.2girls1cup.com
Back to top Go down
HyoYeon
10 Posts
10 Posts

4v4 tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4v4 tourney   4v4 tourney Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:08 pm

holla holla for nothing come visit me jesus im turned on now
Back to top Go down
Alicia77724
10 Posts
10 Posts

4v4 tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4v4 tourney   4v4 tourney Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:05 pm

Haa., Run Away Jesus. ;o
Back to top Go down
SnakeEyes
Clan Member
SnakeEyes

4v4 tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4v4 tourney   4v4 tourney Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 7:54 pm

I don't think we have 4 anymore No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4v4 tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4v4 tourney   4v4 tourney Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4v4 tourney
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrecking Crew :: Gaming :: 2142-
Jump to: