Wrecking Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrecking Crew Stuff

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This was fun, we'll definitely have to do it again sometime.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkne55

This was fun, we'll definitely have to do it again sometime. Empty
PostSubject: This was fun, we'll definitely have to do it again sometime.   This was fun, we'll definitely have to do it again sometime. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:26 pm

First let me say that I appreciate WC's willingness to accept me without question into what I feel is the meanest knife clan there is. You guys rock! D-knife would definitely be proud of the clan.

As it turns out, life has a different path for me to follow. Odin and myself are going to form a new clan. I don't believe in double clanning and neither does Odin, so this is where we will part ways. The WC is always welcome in my server and if there is ever anything that I can do for any of you, please contact me. (except for you Phoenix. the first time forget it, then we'll be even for the whole admin thing! lol after that I'm at your service if needed)

Reality I will get with you to get you up to speed on the wc website. It still belongs to the clan. You're welcome to do what you wish with it. The domain is good for 1 year as is the hosting. Site is up and running. All cms's are free as far as I know. Joomla, phpnuke, nuke evo etc.

Last but not least, I was proud to wear these, but they will stay here. Odin gave he his to leave as well. So here you go =WC= =WC= Good as new. Even shined them up so they'd be purty.

Reality if I don't get a hold of you soon, you can contact me here.

Peace Gentlemen,

Darkne55
Back to top Go down

This was fun, we'll definitely have to do it again sometime.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrecking Crew :: General :: News-
Jump to: