Wrecking Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrecking Crew Stuff

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Computer down

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Centurion35
10 Posts
10 Posts
Centurion35

Computer down Empty
PostSubject: Computer down   Computer down Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:27 pm

Well I just want everyone to know why you haven't seen me lately, my lovely wife decided to change the titles on my computer room so I had to disconecct everything!!! with some luck I will be back on BF2142 and toribash tomorrow or saturday.
I wanted everyone to know because I know how much everyone misses me and specially Jesus.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Computer down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer down   Computer down Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:49 pm

Hurry up Centy, I miss you

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----> that much!! affraid
Back to top Go down
https://wreckingcrew.darkbb.com
firststrike69
Clan Member

Computer down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer down   Computer down Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:50 pm

wtf cent? you havent got her trained yet have you? oh thats right, i forgot...she'll kick that ass for ya! lol
Back to top Go down
firststrike69
Clan Member

Computer down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer down   Computer down Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 6:35 pm

yeah, they wont accept any burritos as payment! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Computer down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computer down   Computer down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrecking Crew :: General :: News-
Jump to: