Wrecking Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrecking Crew Stuff

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what ive always wanted to know

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TAPOUT09

what ive always wanted to know Empty
PostSubject: what ive always wanted to know   what ive always wanted to know Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 10:26 pm

what exactly is your recruitment stuff?

cause i remember when i started knifin. i heard that the requirement was be in the top 100
and then that you had to go and beat some WC in a 1v1

so just wonderin what is the honest recruitment thing? (and im not applying...just incase you thought i was)
Back to top Go down
Centurion35
10 Posts
10 Posts
Centurion35

what ive always wanted to know Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment   what ive always wanted to know Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 10:46 am

Well the process is kind of simple, you dont have to be on the top 100, but helps, a member of the clan suggest a new member also the recruitment is discussed with the senior clan members, Pens, Snake, myself everyone, and then if accepted goes to a trial to see what kind ok person is, we dont want any kind of people in the clan, we want mature players who are fun to talk in our TS, but this can change anytime, I hope this helps to clarify your question>>
Back to top Go down

what ive always wanted to know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrecking Crew :: Whatever :: Everything Else-
Jump to: